Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hey!!

Today's project is based upon the challenge over at Stampotique's Designers Challenge, I always love the fun challenges over there and this week is no exception. This time they are challenging us to "Create From and Envelope"
This tutorial is short but sweet today.....

I started by cutting some polka dot embossed paper from the Tim Holtz Pocket Envelope Die, this die is so fun and I love using it, I really need to get it out more. It's also the perfect size for your ATCs. 
I used three different colors of distress stains to color the envelope.

I used Daniel's Tree Topper image from Stampotique, designed by Daniel Torrent and Jill Penny.
I colored the guy with copics and embossed the heart with pink embossing powder. I embossed another heart and cut it out so that I can have two hearts. The second I floated above Daniel and added deminsionals behind it to make it 3D.
I also cut two flowers from white card stock to add to the front. These are Memory Box  
I also added the word Hey (also memory box) and the word Hello to the card insert
Here is my finished product....





Heading out today to my daughter's violin concert. Her last one before we move. You all have a great day, thanks again for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous envelope! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so bright and made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Claudine!!!! I don't use my stains enough...inspired to give em a try! Gotta love Daniel's tree topper! He is one of my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL envelope! Love your coloration and the dots!!!! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and those colous are amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Claudine, fabulous bright colours and Daniel's Tree Topper always brings a smile to my face. Thank for playing along with us again at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I have to get some Stampotique stamps - I have never heard of them until I found YOU (thats a plug for you to get some free stuff from them - LOL) Hope you enjoyed the concert <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too stinkin' cute! Guess I need to check out Stampotique. You make them look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the bright colours you used and the white just makes it all pop! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudine, I love how the background brings this piece to life! So glad you played along with us at Stampotique this week.
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love this! So glad you could join us again Claudine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you created the colors on this, very cool envie. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just one super creative envelope, Claudine!! Love the happy color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOw WOW Wow. Great creation. Thank you for sharing your creations with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete